Latest news for health care topics. Include medical news , health insurance , therapy and vaccine news

Sunday, April 2, 2017

A Humble Suggestion for Fixing America’s Health Insurance Problems stat : philly mag

I shot a quick group text to my husband and children: hey anybody know the insurance group number? Nothing that looked like an insurance group number. Nope, nothing that said "group number." Somewhere in the far distant reaches of my brain, I felt a little tingle. Insurance card, check. Why isn't the group number written on my card?""I beg your pardon?""I can never find my darn group number when I need it?" I told her.



A Humble Suggestion for Fixing America's Health Insurance Problems
I applaud the idea of getting more people to use health savings programs to supplement their health insurance coverage like me. The insurance plan that I currently have has a health savings plan whereby I have to pay everything out of pocket for until we meet our family deductible. Come in for whatever service, we will invoice your insurance provider and they will let you know what you owe in a month or so. Rick BurkeSt. AugustineI like to consider myself a conscientious consumer therefore I do adequate research to make educated purchase decisions. We, as consumers, need to step up and demand more from everyone and stop just accepting this preposterous process of "just bill me what I owe" after the fact, and hope that huge monthly check we send to our health insurance provider somehow will take care of us."Rick BurkeSt. Augustine, FL

GUEST EDITORIAL: Health Insurance from a consumer perspective
Here's why Aetna (NYSE:AET), Centene (NYSE:CNC), and UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH) are three top health insurance stocks to buy in 2017. Now that the attempt to pass new Healthcare reform legislation has failed, several health insurance stocks could be solid picks. If you only want to buy one health insurance stock, UnitedHealth Group is your best pick. UnitedHealth Group: Health insurance and moreUnitedHealth Group drastically cut back its participation in Obamacare exchanges this year. At the same time, though, its United Healthcare insurance business also should continue to become more profitable.


collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Health care

No comments:

Post a Comment