Latest news for health care topics. Include medical news , health insurance , therapy and vaccine news

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Brad Pitt talks divorce from Angelina Jolie, quitting alcohol and therapy in 'GQ Style' according to : USA TODAY

USA TODAYBrad Pitt on the cover of 'GQ Style.' The star hasn't made many public statements or appearances since the news broke last fall that he and wife Angelina Jolie were getting a divorce. (Photo: Ryan McGinley exclusively for GQ Style)Brad Pitt is opening up. I was boozing too much," Pitt, 53, said, also revealing that he now goes to therapy. But Pitt, who has a new movie, War Machine, hitting Netflix later this month, is on the cover of the summer issue of GQ Style, posing in different national parks.



Brad Pitt talks divorce from Angelina Jolie, quitting alcohol and therapy in 'GQ Style'
I'm really, really happy to be done with all of that. Pitt revealed to GQ that he "just started therapy" following what he referred to as a "weird" time after his September 2016 spilt from his wife, Jolie. "I was really on my back and chained to a system when Child Services was called," he revealed. "It was too sad to be here at first," Pitt told the magazine. I mean I stopped everything except boozing when I started my family.

Brad Pitt says he quit drinking, in therapy after split with Jolie

FILE PHOTO: Actor Brad Pitt poses at the premiere of the film 'Allied' in Paris, France on November 20, 2016. REUTERS/Mario AnzuoniFILE PHOTO: Actor Brad Pitt arrives at the premiere of the film 'Allied' in Madrid, Spain on November 22, 2016. "I can't remember a day since I got out of college when I wasn't boozing or had a spliff, or something..."I'm really, really happy to be done with all of that. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier/File PhotoProducer Brad Pitt poses at the premiere of the movie 'The Lost City of Z' in Los Angeles, California U.S., April 5, 2017. Regarding the divorce, Pitt said he and Jolie had decided to abandon the path of "vitriolic hatred" and work together to sort out their issues.


collected by :Lucy William

To follow all the new news about Health care

No comments:

Post a Comment