Selena Gomez Weeps Thanking Francia Raisa for 'keeping My Life'

– Selena Gomez Watch her complete #womeninmusic acceptance speech: https://t.co/isSIXf6NLa pic.twitter.com/6Tv2z6jJai — billboard (@billboard) December one, 2017Selena Gomez is Billboard's 2017 ladies of the Year however the singer wanted the honor to go to someone else – best friend & kidney donor Francia Raisa. "I think Francia ought be getting this award," Gomez, 25, said breaking drop in tears. I need people to know which I respect the platform which I have Extremely deeply because I knew which I wanted to be a portion of something major, I wanted people to feel major," Gomez said in her speech. Because I feel comfortable by every single lady who has encouraged me," Gomez said in her acceptance speech. I love you youth."& to finish her emotional oration, Gomez teased further music in the near aftertime.


What Is Equine medication? Here's the method The Approach Helped Selena Gomez During Her Time In Rehab

In an emotionally fair interview by Billboard, Gomez also shared the way equine medication helped her during her stint in rehab to help cope by her mental & emotional health. however what exactly is equine medication, & the way does it work? Equine medication, also known as equestrian or equine assisted-medication, is an experiential, therapeutic approach which Utilizes interactions by horses to help increase emotional development & communication skills in patients. Equine medication has been shown to help by emotional & mental development in various areas, such as empathy, self-regard, crisis-solving skills, tolerance, impulse control, accountability, & communication. People recently realized these advantages can expand to the psychological realm, also, & the equine way has ever ever been used as a form of emotional medication.

What Is Equine Therapy? Here's How The Approach Helped Selena Gomez During Her Time In Rehab

Billboard 'lady of the Year' Selena Gomez on Her Surgery & telling 'No' to Industry Pressures: 'My Body Is My Own'

referring to I don't think I've ever only stopped & been such as, "I'm in reality grateful for who I am."Do you feel comfortable by your scar? however I truly, truly felt which which's what helped me feel satisfied by where I am. Something which I'm truly proud of is which there's such a true friendship [among me & The Weeknd]. I don't think it's as serious as people make things out to be half the time. I'm truly proud of where I am right This time.

Selena Gomez Accepts 'lady of the Year' at Billboard ladies in Music 2017: 'I Respect the Platform which I Have Extremely Deeply'

Selena Gomez Accepts 'lady of the Year' at Billboard ladies in Music 2017: 'I Respect the Platform which I Have Extremely Deeply'It's been quite a year for Selena Gomez -- from her Fresh music to executive producing a shock Netflix series, to her health struggles & continued Instagram fame -- & Billboard honored her by "lady of the Year" award at the 2017 Billboard ladies in Music event. Francia Raisa -- the actress who donated her kidney to Gomez -- presented her by the honor. "while I found out I was a match for Selena, I didn't think twice about it," she said of her kidney donation. "I need people to know I respect the platform which I have Extremely deeply," Gomez said. After thanking Fanning & Raisa, Gomez added "I do not know the method I'll ever repay it however maybe I'll make an epic album following year."

Selena Gomez Accepts 'Woman of the Year' at Billboard Women in Music 2017: 'I Respect the Platform That I Have So Deeply'




collected by :Lucy William
Comments